Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Can pass holders travel in and out of Singapore if they have not received the pass card?

Yes. Pass holders can travel in and out of Singapore as long as their notification letter is still valid.

If your pass holder has to leave Singapore urgently and may not be back before receiving the card, you can request to extend the 1-month validity period: