Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Can I reinstate an in-principle approval if I accidentally cancelled the wrong one?

No. You will have to resubmit a new work pass application for the worker.