Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

Can I increase my MYE if the value of a contract increases?

Yes. The main contractor can request for an increase in MYE if the project has increased in value.

To request an increase in MYE, complete the Form on Variation Order (Request for Additional MYE Allocation) and mail it to:

Construction and Process Section
Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
Singapore 059764