In view of the COVID-19 situation, there’s no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you’ve made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services during the Circuit Breaker period.
Skip to main content

Can I be exempted from the requirement to buy medical insurance for my foreign worker?

No. All employers are required to purchase and maintain medical insurance for their Work Permit and S Pass holders, including foreign domestic workers.