Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Can I appeal if I have been debarred from hiring foreign workers?

Employers who wish to appeal their debarment can write to the Minister for Manpower at:

Minister for Manpower
18 Havelock Road
Singapore 059764