Skip to main content

Can I allocate MYE to other projects?

No. You cannot allocate MYE allocated from one project to another project.

However, employers can deploy their NTS and PRC workers (whose Work Permits have been approved under an MYE) to other projects, provided the workers work in the same capacity and for the same company as stated in their Work Permit cards. The employers must have the Letters of Award or contracts of the other projects.