Skip to main content

Can another party declare business activity on behalf of an employer?

Yes, employers can authorise another person or an employment agency to declare business activity on their behalf. Before doing so, the person or the employment agency will be asked to declare that they have been authorised by the employer to perform the transaction.

Last Updated: 4 September 2018