Skip to main content

As a resident or common contractor, what happens if my shipyard no longer supports me?

Without the shipyard’s support, your company will no longer be classified under the marine shipyard sector. You will also not be allowed to perform work pass transactions under this sector. To continue employing work pass holders, you must submit a request for business activity re-classification.