Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Must I pay my FDW's salary when she is housed with the employment agency for training?

Yes. You must pay your FDW’s salary as long as she is employed by you.

This applies even if you have sent her to the employment agency for training.