Skip to main content

I am a migrant domestic worker (MDW) in distress. Who can I call?

You can:

  • Call the Police at 999 if you are in danger.
  • Call the MDW Helpline at 1800 339 5505 to speak to an MOM officer.
    The helpline is strictly for MDWs in distress. For other matters, call MOM Contact Centre.