Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

How would an unmarried elderly person apply for an FDW?

An elderly person can apply for a foreign domestic worker (FDW) under a special scheme: the Joint Income Scheme or the Sponsorship Scheme.