Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

How do I check an employment agency's track record for FDWs?

You can check on an employment agency’s (EA) track record in the EA directory, which lists employment agencies licensed by MOM. Indicators of performance include:

  • Successful retention rate.
  • Total number of foreign domestic workers (FDWs) the EA placed in the previous year.