Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

How do I apply for a second FDW?

You are eligible to hire a second foreign domestic worker (FDW) if you have any of these family members living with you:

  • At least 2 children below 18 years old.
  • A parent or parent-in-law over 60 years old.

You also need to provide sufficient privacy and sleeping space in the house for the 2 FDWs.

To apply for the second FDW, submit a Work Permit application and provide the relevant information:

  • A copy of the children's birth certificates.
  • A copy of the parent's or parent-in-law's identity cards and the employer's or spouse's birth certificate.

Each household can hire up to 2 FDWs.