Skip to main content

How can I request to reinstate my migrant domestic worker’s permit that is revoked due to levy default?

You need to use Check and pay levy to:

  1. Pay all your outstanding levy.
  2. Ask for reinstatement before the deadline stated in the Work Permit suspension letter.
  3. Pay $35 to reinstate your helper's Work Permit. 

If you are unable to proceed with the reinstatement using our system, you can submit a request to us.

Please note that if the Work Permit is successfully reinstated, you will also be liable for levy for the period when it was revoked.