You can request to reinstate your helper's Work Permit only if the number of times you defaulted on levy did not exceed 2 times within the last 12 months.
You need to use Check and pay levy to:
- Pay all your outstanding levy.
- Submit your reinstatement request before the deadline stated in the Work Permit suspension letter.
- Pay $35 to reinstate your helper’s Work Permit.
If you’re unable to pay online:
- Use other payment methods.
- Wait 5 working days for the payment to be processed before requesting to reinstate your helper’s Work Permit.
Please note that if the Work Permit is successfully reinstated, you will also be liable for levy for the period when it was revoked.