Skip to main content

How can I hire an MDW without a Notice of Assessment (NOA) from IRAS?

When hiring a migrant domestic worker (MDW), you may be asked to produce a Notice of Assessment (NOA) from IRAS to show your past years' income.

However, if you have just started working or returned from overseas, you can provide the following documents instead:

  • Your employment letter.
  • Your CPF statements.