Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

How can an FDW report that her salary has not been paid?

The foreign domestic worker (FDW) should make her claim to the Foreign Manpower Management Division (Well-Being Branch). She can call our FDW helpline at 1800 339 5505 (or +65 6339 5505 for overseas callers).

The department will help her to recover her salary through conciliation.

Failure to pay an FDW’s salary is an offence. To minimise disputes, employers should pay an FDW’s salary within 1 week after the end of the month worked and keep records of salary payment.