Skip to main content

Can I repatriate my MDW to another destination?

Yes, you can repatriate your migrant domestic worker (MDW) to another destination that is not her home country/region if you both agree to this. You need to notify us of this arrangement when you cancel the Work Permit.

On the cancellation page, select the option declaring that you are repatriating your MDW to a destination other than their home country/region, and that both of you have reached a mutual agreement.

You should also ensure that she has a proper entry visa to the other country/region, if needed.