In view of the COVID-19 situation, there’s no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you’ve made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services during the Circuit Breaker period.
Skip to main content

Can I hire an FDW if I am holding a Long Term Visit Pass?

Yes, you are eligible to hire a foreign domestic worker, provided your Long Term Visit Pass is valid when you apply for her Work Permit.

You will also have to meet all other criteria for employing FDWs.