Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Can I appeal if I have been debarred from hiring foreign domestic workers?

You can appeal your debarment by writing to the Minister for Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.