Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

What should I do if I changed my GIRO bank or bank account for WP Online or EP Online?

You should fill in a new application form for Interbank GIRO and post the original copy to:

Work Pass Applications Section
Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
Singapore 059764