Skip to main content

I am holding an EP, S Pass or Work Permit. What happens to my work pass if I marry a Singaporean or Permanent Resident and get a Long-Term Visit Pass from ICA?

Your existing work pass will be cancelled once your LTVP/LTVP+ card is issued by ICA.

To continue working for your current employer, you should request for a Pre-approved Letter of Consent (PLOC) while applying online for your LTVP with ICA.

If you are eligible, the PLOC will be emailed to your LTVP sponsor’s email address (that is registered with ICA) 1 day after you have received your LTVP card. If you are not eligible, your employer can still separately apply for a Letter of Consent (LOC) for you. The processing time is about one week.

If you forgot to request for a PLOC while applying for an LTVP with ICA, you can contact us 2 days after you have received your LTVP card.