Skip to main content

What happens if I don’t pay for medical treatment for my S Pass or Work Permit holders?

Failure to provide or bear the cost of a worker’s medical treatment completely is an offence under the Employment of Foreign Manpower (Work Passes) Regulations.

If convicted, offenders are liable to a fine of up to $10,000 or a jail term of up to 12 months, or both.