Skip to main content

My worker’s S Pass or Work Permit has to be cancelled as they were caught serving as a company director. I need some time to find a replacement. Can MOM grant an extension before cancelling the pass?

You may write in with reasons if you want to ask for an extension. MOM will assess your case before informing you if we are able to grant the extension.