Skip to main content

My worker has left Singapore and the work permit has been cancelled. What should I do if the security bond is not discharged within a week?

If you did not receive the discharge letter 1 week after the worker has left Singapore, you can submit your request to MOM.

If you are Use
  • Business employer transacting for migrant worker
  • EA transacting on MDW employer's behalf
Submit online
  • MDW employer
Submit online 

We will email or call you on the outcome within 1 week.