Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

If my Work Permit holder falls sick or gets injured on his or her rest day, do I need to provide and pay for the medical treatment?


You must provide and pay for immediate and necessary medical treatment for illness or injury received by your worker, even if the illness or injury occurred on his or her rest day.