Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

If my S Pass or Work Permit holder needs long-term medical care due to non-work related ailment, must I provide and pay for the entire medical treatment?

If your worker needs long-term medical care arising from non-work related ailment, you may send the foreign worker home to continue treatment once your worker's condition has stabilised and is certified fit to travel by a doctor.

You are also responsible for the cost of sending your worker home.