Skip to main content

I found a lost work pass card. How do I return it?

You may hand the work pass card to any police centre or police post.

Alternatively you can post it to:

Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
Singapore 059764

Last Updated: 17 July 2017