Skip to main content

How should I protect myself from medical bills incurred by my S Pass and Work Permit holders?

As an employer, you must buy a minimum medical insurance coverage of $15,000 per year to cover inpatient and day surgery bills. You are strongly encouraged to buy additional insurance coverage for greater protection and peace of mind.