You should pay by the 14th of each month using the following payment methods.
Other payment methods
Pay using Check and pay levy
or PayNow for a faster processing. Payment will be updated in 3 working days,
instead of 5 working days for the other payment methods.
||How to pay
|Check and pay levy
||Log in to Check and pay levy and pay.
||Direct fund transfer
- Scan the PayNow QR code on the latest levy bill using your banking payment app.
- Make sure you see “Foreign Worker Levy” as the registered payee before confirming the fund transfer.
- You will receive a notification from your bank confirming the successful transfer.
||Cash, cash card or NETS
Bring along your levy bill and pay at any SingPost branch.
- Write a crossed cheque made payable to “CPF Board”.
- For FDW employers: Write the employer's name, NRIC number/FIN and contact number on the back of the cheque.
For business employers: Write your company's name, CPF submission number and contact number on the back of the cheque.
- Use the return envelope provided and post the cheque and payment slip for your latest bill to:
Foreign Worker Levy
Robinson Road P.O. Box 2052
If you don't have your bill, you can print it.
Pay to CPF Board.
View AXS machine demo for: