Skip to main content

Can I apply for an EP or S Pass for an MDW who is working in Singapore?

If your company wishes to hire an MDW on an EP or S Pass, you will first need to get written consent from the MDW’s employer. You will need to submit this written consent when applying for the work pass. This requirement is put in place to protect the stability of the employer’s relationship with the MDW.

If you cannot get approval from the MDW’s employer, you should try to hire the MDW on an EP or S Pass only when she is back in her home country, or has completed the current contract.