Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Can I appeal against a decision to cancel my worker’s S Pass/Work Permit because they were caught serving as a company director?

An appeal is unlikely to be successful. The worker has infringed a work pass condition and their S Pass/Work Permit must therefore be cancelled. They will also need to serve an employment ban.