In view of the COVID-19 situation, there’s no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you’ve made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services during the Circuit Breaker period.
Skip to main content

What should I do if I have an internship soon but cannot get a Work Holiday Pass under Work Holiday Programme?

You can ask your prospective employer to apply for a mainstream work pass for you. For example, the Training Employment Pass (TEP) allows foreigners to take up internships or training in Singapore for 3 months.

If you’re an Australian, you can apply for a Work Holiday Pass under the Work and Holiday Visa Programme for Australians.