Skip to main content

Can I appeal to MOM for my worker to stay on and work and not be repatriated after his work permit expires in view that he is a skilled worker?

No appeal shall be entertained.

In view that the worker had committed a serious offence against the WSH Act, he is liable to be charged in court. If the company is involved in the offence, the employer would also be implicated.