Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

How can I apply for Safety Development Unit (SDU) points under the Continuing Professional Development programme for safety officers?

If you are an organiser of a structure programme, you can submit an application to the Workplace Safety and Health Continuing Professional Development Board for your activities to be approved under the Continuing Professional Development programme.

Applications are processed by the Singapore Institution of Safety Officers (SISO) Secretariat in accordance with the prescribed criteria and procedures set by the CPD Board. You may refer to the Guidelines for the Adminisitration of Safety Development Units Applications.