Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

What should I do if my employer sent me a lawyer’s letter asking for compensation for the short notice served?

If you had a mutual agreement with your employer to waive off the payment for short notice when you tendered your resignation, such a waiver should be done in writing to prevent dispute.

If your employer did not agree to waive your notice period, you must pay them salary in lieu of notice for the duration which you have not served.

If you need help with the employment dispute, you can make an appointment at TADM.