Skip to main content

My employer wants to change my job duties. Can I resign without serving notice?

Your employer cannot change the terms and conditions of employment without your consent.

If you don’t agree to the changes, you should negotiate with your employer for an agreement acceptable to both.

If there is no agreement, either party can choose to end the contract by serving the notice period as stated in your employment contract.