Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

If I’m a union member who has been unfairly dismissed by my company, can I submit an appeal?

Yes, you should approach your union for assistance.

Your union can submit an appeal to the Minister of Manpower on your behalf, under Section 35 of the Industrial Relations Act, within 1 month of your dismissal.