Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

What supporting documents and format do I need to keep records of?

In general, as an EA, you should keep soft-copy or hard-copy documents that support the referral information submitted MOM. These documents would be useful in case of an audit.

Supporting documents include:

  • Hiring requirements of the client.
  • CVs of candidates referred.