Skip to main content

How do I submit referral data for overseas candidates who don't have FIN yet?

For overseas candidates whose work pass applications have been submitted to MOM for approval, you can check with MOM the candidate’s FIN, then use the FIN for submission.

For overseas candidates without FIN, you can submit their valid passport number.