Skip to main content

Must my employer reimburse the medical consultation fees if my MC is from a private clinic?

Your employer must pay for your medical consultation only if you have taken paid sick leave and your MC is issued by a government or company-approved doctor or dentist, including specialists.

Your employer should clearly communicate the list of company-approved doctors or dentists to you.