Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

I’ve suffered a work-related injury and am on medical leave under WICA. Am I still entitled to paid sick leave?

If you’re an employee who has suffered a work-related injury, your medical leave should be claimed under the Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA).

If you’re entitled to paid medical leave under WICA, then you can’t take paid sick leave for the same condition.