Skip to main content

My employer hasn't paid my salary, or has made an unauthorised deduction. What can I do?

You should make a claim as early as possible as this will give you a higher chance of recovering the salary owed to you.

To be eligible to file a claim, you need to:

  • Be covered by the Employment Act.
  • File the claim within 1 year of the non-payment.