Skip to main content

How do I upgrade my S Pass holder to an Employment Pass?

You will have to submit a new Employment Pass application for your S Pass holder. There is no need to cancel the S Pass while doing so.

You also don’t need to advertise on the MyCareersFuture job portal.

Use the Self-Assessment Tool (SAT) to check if the S Pass holder qualifies for the pass.