Skip to main content

How do I switch my Employment Pass or S Pass holder to a Work Permit?

Employment Pass and S Pass holders can consider a switch to Work Permit if they no longer meet the prevailing criteria. However, employers must ensure that:

There is no need to cancel the existing pass before applying for a Work Permit. When the application is approved, cancel the pass before getting the Work Permit issued.

Work Permit holders cannot apply for Dependent Passes. Those with dependents should make the necessary arrangements before switching to a Work Permit.