Skip to main content

What should I do with my worker’s PCP if they change address?

If your worker's residential address changes to a different zone, you are encouraged to switch them to the Anchor Operator in the new zone before the first day of the next month for better accessibility to care.

However, you have the option to stay with the current Anchor Operator if there's an existing doctor-patient relationship or if the move is temporary, such as for a project, and accessibility is not an issue.

Do take note that the payment for the month of termination won't be refunded, but your worker can still access primary healthcare services from the previous Anchor Operator until the end of the month.