Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

What types of refrigerating plant pressure receivers need to be registered with MOM?

Refrigerating plant pressure receivers that must be registered are vessels that contain refrigerant under pressure. This also applies to water-cooled chillers and chillers utilising other forms of refrigerants.

You do not have to register refrigerating plant pressure receivers where the safe working pressure does not exceed 0.5 bar or the product of its safe working pressure and volume does not exceed 100 bar litres.