Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

What types of air receivers need to be registered with MOM?

According to the WSH Act, the following air receivers must be registered:

  • Any vessel (other than a pipe or coil or an accessory, a fitting or part of a compressor) containing compressed air and connected with an air compressing plant.
  • Any fixed vessel for containing compressed air and used for the purpose of starting an internal combustion engine.
  • Any blast air bottle.
  • Any vessel in which any substance in the form of solid or liquid is stored and from which it is forced by compressed air.

You do not have to register air receivers where the safe working pressure does not exceed 0.5 bar or the product of its safe working pressure and volume does not exceed 100 bar litres.