Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Am I entitled to paternity leave as a full-time national serviceman?

Paternity leave applies to company employees and the self-employed. If you want to take leave, you should check with your superior officer, or with Mindef.