Skip to main content

I am an audiometric technician and would like to update my practice and contact information on MOM’s website. What should I do?

You can send us a request with the following updated information:

If you received your professional qualification from overseas institutions, please also provide:

  • The outline of the topics covered in your training.
  • You curriculum vitae including any additional qualifications or experience in industrial or occupational settings.