Skip to main content

My factory will be expanding operations soon. Do I need to conduct a Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) or register as an MHI?

You need to contact us for a pre-QRA consultation through a registered QRA consultant about the need to submit a QRA report.

Find out more about QRA at the NEA website.

Your expansion may result in your factory meeting the criteria of an MHI due to increased quantities of dangerous substances present onsite.

You need to:

  1. Assess the projected quantities of dangerous substances. Use the MHI assessment form.
  2. Notify us and send the completed MHI assessment form to
  3. We will contact you with the steps to take after receiving the completed form.